- All students have to converse only in English inside the school premises, to develop their fluency in the English language.
- Students/parents/guardians will we bound by the rules and regulations in all respects which may be modified from time to time and all matters of disputes are subject to the final decision of the principal/Managing Director.
- Students /parents/guardians will be modified from time to time and all matters of disputes are subject to the final decision of the principal/managing director.
- Students should be decent and polite at all time whether they are in class or in the school premises.
- Students have to respect the beauty and cleanliness of the school and take utmost care to promote the same.
- Students should address their teachers and all the members of the staff with due respects and politeness. They are expected to behave in a gently manner. They should show respect in a gentle manner. They should show respect and politeness to their companions too.
- Students are responsible for for their belongings and the school cannot be held responsible for their jewellery, books, money etc. lost by them while every effort made by the school management to reduce the loss of such articles. Prohibited and liable to fines. Do not send money or valuable articles with students. The school owes no responsibility, if they are lost.
Running or playing in the school compound and shouting inside the classes are not allowed.
- Students are prohibited to go out of school premises during school hours and lunch hour without the permission of the principal.
- Any damage done to school property should be replaced by the pupil concerned.
- Disobedience and misbehavior towards staff member or repeated breaking of school rules or behavior objectionable to the school premises will deserve dismissal if warning are ignored.
- There is no provision for “Reassessment or Promotion on trial”.
- No TRANSFER CERTIFICATE OR LEAVING CERTIFICATE will be issued until all dues to the application from the parent or guardian.
- Student’s regularity and punctuality are to be maintained. No leave is accepted without absent notes. It is mandatory for the parents to inform about leave/absence of their ward well in advance to the school.
- See that your ward has all text books, items of stationary, craft materials etc. right in the beginning of the session.
- Ensure that all the books and notebooks are covered with the brown paper.
- Ensure that your ward comes to the school in the proper uniform with proper shoes, trimmed hair & clear nails.
- Students must be directed by their parents to maintain cordial relation with their classmates and pay respect to teacher, non-teaching staff and senior students.
- THE SCHOOL PRESERVES THE RIGHT TO INCREASE THE FEES AT ANY TIME OF THE SCHOOL YEAR,IF ANY INCREMENT IN DEEMED NECESSARY.
- The attendance of the student must be 75% for appearing in the final examination.
SYSTEM OF EDUCATION, CURRICULUM AND MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION
The school is to be affiliated to the central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi. The system of education is based on CBSE Curriculum. The medium of instruction and communication in the premises is English. Proper care is taken in the teaching of English at different levels.
A student is enrolled in the school for at least one academic year. In case of withdrawal the parents/guardian is advised to intimate the decision of his/her ward to the school writing in advance.
REMOVAL FROM THE SCHOOL
A student can be expelled from the school he/she is found to have a bad conduct, non disciplinary action and repeated detention in the same class.