GUIDELINES FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS
- If the parents have any grievance /suggestion to offer, they are welcome to write to the Principal or to meet him in person from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm
Since parents and teachers have a common goal of bringing into children and all round development of personality, physical, mental and moral. We appeal to the parents for their full co-operation in all matters concerning the education of their children.
- Please see your child’s diary every day and help follow the Principal’s / teacher’s remarks and messages, sign as a proof of it.
Please send your child to school only if he/she is physically fit is in a position to continue till the classes are over.
- If a child is absent one/two days due to any reason, please mark in the dairy in the receptive column of ABSENT NOTES.
- Please co-operate with the school authorities and staff in enforcing school rules and discipline, observing that your child studies regularly at home, comes to school regularly and timely, maintains a continuity in his/her schoolwork and effectively takes helpful interest in the school activity.
- Parents are advised to see that good habits pertaining to studies, morality, food and health which are taught in the school are continued when children are at home.
- Student’s regularity and punctuality are to be maintained. No leave is accepted without absent notes. It is mandatory for the parents to inform about leave /absence of their ward well in advance to the school.
- See that you has all text books, items of stationery, craft materials etc. right in the beginning of the session.
- Ensure that all the books and notebooks are covered with the brown paper.
Ensure that your ward comes to the school in the proper uniform with proper shoes, trimmed hair clear mails.
- Intimate to the school in case of change in address, telephone number.
- Do not walk into the classroom or meet the teacher in the classroom. Meet the teacher only with a prior appointment through the Principal.
- Do not send money or valuable articles with students. The school owes no responsibility, if they are lost.
- Students must be directed by their parents to maintain cordial relation with their classmates and pay respects to Teacher, Non-teaching staff and senior students. Non-teaching staff and senior students.